Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BALI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 How can I even begin.  Bali was an incredible place & has always been my dream, especially after hearing the amazing travel stories from my friends, Carlos and Annie. 

Bali was everything I had imagined and more!  The ocean smelled different, driving through Kuta was wild and scary but once we arrived at Uluwatu everything seemed to relax.  The local Balinese people were so kind and treated us like family. 

I enjoyed walking down the uneven stairs all the way to the beach.  And not only Uluwatu was like this, Padang Padang, Bingin, Impossibles... all the spots until we went up to Canggu. 
 This photo ^ is Uluwatu on a really big day! Not too many people surfing
 Here I am walking in Echo Beach.  Construction was everwhere
 Echo Beach in Canggu looking real fun!
Checking out the reefs at Uluwatu.  Should have been out there surfing it was firing!