Thursday, January 13, 2011

NPAC?




Flat Flat Flat right now.
Forecasts are showing a NPAC swell brewing on the horizon... it's still up in the air right now. They are saying it will hit Hawaii so I hope we get some pumping North/NW's here in California. It's so nice having empty lineups--I talked to a couple friends today and they said they haven't surfed in quite a while because it is "cold". F*$& that I'm still in my 3/2 no booties. Ask anyone. Still surfing for 2-3 hours at a time. Water 56 degrees, air between 40 and 60.

What else is going on in the world?

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the future lately-- I guess that is what we strive for when we are in school right? Had an interesting lecture today on mission work and it kind of lit a fire under my ass. I indicated that I was interested in seeing what opportunities were available--preferably where there is surf. Hopefully I'll have my SUP done by then.

paz.